Potential Danger of Organic Diet-Pesticide Residue

Ozone Sanitizer

 Is the food you for your family safe enough?

The Japanese survey suggested that without any blight prevention, the crop of rice decreases 35, and apples as much as 90. However, to use a great amount of pesticides not only increases the residues remained on the produce, which is harmful to human body, but the environmental pollution as well.

In Japan, the issue has been drawn many consumers’ attention. In certain community, the residents even contracted with some owners of truck farms, who under the contract guaranteed the vegetables they grew for sale are free from any pesticides. Because they’re aware that large amounts of pesticides accumulated in human bodies will put them in the risk of poisoning. The pesticide residues contain organophosphate, which is a neurotoxin, damaging human central nervous system. Besides most of pesticides couldn’t been solved water, so simply rinsing, soaking and even boiling the produces are unlikely to rid of the pesticides residues.


 Will growing your own organic foods be free from contamination? 

Probably No, growing your own organic foods might not ensure you from the threat of contamination, for the soils are not necessarily without any pollution, for instance heavy metal or air pollution. The Heavy Metal like dioxin and cadmium can be detrimental and hazardous to human’s health through various affection channels for they can exist in soil, air, organism, and water. Also, suspended particles as main reason to air pollution will adhere to the produce you grow by sedimentation. Hence, food even labeled “Organic” still needs your extra attention to clean them. 


 All thee product on the market under pesticide control? Council of Agriculture can't guarantee that.

DDT used as an agricultural pesticide is classified as moderate toxic, which would remain on the surface of produces for quite a long time but with little effects on preventing agricultural pests. It isn’t toxicant to most of plants, except for pumpkin and barley. The limitation of DDT residues on produces is regulated within 100ppm, but for pets the limitation is no more than 5 of the produce weight, and plus the quantity of total chloride in DDT residues ought to be kept under 100ppm. 

EPA has established that organochlorine hydrocarbon should not be present at the level higher than 0.3ppm in animal fat. Any chemical substances containing Heptachlor no matter what it’s used for should be considered to be acute hazardous wastes. 

Human bodies are exposed to Aldrin by eating contaminated foods, e.g. roots crops, dairy products, fish, or shell, and even infants is likely to be exposed to Aldrin or Dieldrin by taking breast milk. Also, if they’ve been used for termite control in home settings, the exposure rate rises highly.      


 Examination of Fresh water from wells and mountain springs. UNQUALIFIED.

According to the survey on drinking water conducted by the department of Environmental Protection since 2004, the drinking water has always been unable to meet the “drinking water standard” with the qualification rate less than 5. One of the accounts for that is the total bacteria and Escherichia coli number is overabound, that means the water source is polluted by animals’ excrement and plant mould. Once drinking the polluted water might show the symptoms as abdomen pain. vomit, nausea and etc. 


 Interpersonal transmission of Bacteria via polluted foods and drinking water.

Staphylococcus is known as the most important bacteria that causing food poisoning. The illness it causes results from ingestion of contaminated ham, processed meat, dairy products, fish, shell, salad, and etc. Staphylococcus widely spreads in Nature, and it resides normally on the skin, mucous membranes, excrements, hair, maturated wounds of humans and other organisms. Thus it can be spread through contact with pus from an infected wound, skin to skin contact with an infected person, and contact with objects such as towels, sheets, clothing, or athletic equipment used by an infected person. Signs and symptoms of staph-related food poisoning usually come on quickly — as soon as one to six hours after eating contaminated food. They include abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. The illness often leaves just as suddenly as it came, and most people recover in a day or two, though the effects can be more serious and longer lasting in children and older adults. Therefore, to avoid being infected, we should pay attention on personal hygiene, and thoroughly cleaning the foods.  


© Air Kinetic Technologies Corp. All rights reserved.

No. 3, Gongye 5th Rd., Pingzhen Dist., Taoyuan City 324, TaiwanTel :+886-3-4194567Fax :+886-3-4693789

Designed by: iware 網頁設計